Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
During the COVID-19 pandemic, CSEP staff will be working remotely until further notice. We are available online by email, and encourage you to reach out to us individually, or at email@example.com.
CSEP National Office
495 Richmond Road, Suite 101
Ottawa, Ontario K2A 4B1
For information on: your membership, benefits, questions about your application, or the status of your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. See also: Membership FAQs.
For information on: guidelines, permissions, shipping and sales, and general inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
See also: Store FAQs.
Events and Education
For information on: CSEP-hosted events, online learning, and professional development credits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administration & Corporate Affairs
- Tracy Albert, Chief Financial Officer, ext. 6045
- Melanie Vowles, Bookkeeper, ext. 6044
Marketing, Communications and Events
Professional Standards Program
- Christie Boyd, Director, Professional Standards Program® email@example.com, ext. 6046
- Korri-Lynne Grant, Manager, Professional Standards Program® firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 6049
Exercise Is Medicine Canada
To request permission to reproduce any CSEP-copyrighted work, please send a letter of request to CSEP Permissions c/o email@example.com and include the following information:
- full name and address of the author and publisher
- title of your publication (book, article, website, other)
- estimated publication date and cost
- title of the CSEP work you wish to reproduce and example of how it will appear in your publication
Permission requests are subject to a fee of $50 per item for print rights and $150 per item for electronic rights (plus applicable taxes) payable by cheque or major credit card. Permission to reproduce a work in computer software, upon approval, is subject to a CSEP Licensing Agreement and licensing fees.