Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
During the COVID-19 pandemic, CSEP staff will be working remotely until further notice. We are available online by email, and encourage you to reach out to us individually, or at email@example.com. Thank you.
CSEP National Office
495 Richmond Road, Suite 101
Ottawa, Ontario K2A 4B1
For information on: your membership, benefits, questions about your application, or the status of your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. See also: Membership FAQs.
For information on: guidelines, permissions, shipping and sales, and general inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
See also: Store FAQs.
Events and Education
For information on: CSEP-hosted events, online learning, and professional development credits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administration & Corporate Affairs
- Zach Weston, Chief Executive Officer email@example.com, ext.6037
- Charles Akben-Marchand, Logistics Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 6038
- Leea Dunn, Shipping Coordinator email@example.com, ext. 6043
- Deqa Abdi, Logistics Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 6048
- Tharsa Sri, Administrative Assistant email@example.com, ext. 6039
- Lauren Ewen, Communications and Events Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Standards Program
- Christie Boyd, Director, Professional Standards Program® email@example.com, ext. 6046
- Korri-Lynne Grant, CSEP Senior Certifications Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 6049
Exercise Is Medicine Canada
- Tracy Somerton Dupuis, Chief Financial Officer, ext. 6045
- Melanie Vowles, Bookkeeper email@example.com, ext. 6044
Advertising and Copyright Information
To advertise in Job Postings in our electronic monthly newsletter and online, please complete the Opportunities Application Form available here.
To advertise Event listings in our electronic monthly newsletter and online, please complete the Event Listings Application Form available here.
Cost: $84.75 for CSEP members; $113.00 for non-members.
To request permission to reproduce any CSEP-copyrighted work, please send a letter of request to CSEP Permissions c/o firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- full name and address of the author and publisher
- title of your publication (book, article, website, other)
- estimated publication date and cost
- title of the CSEP work you wish to reproduce and example of how it will appear in your publication
Permission requests are subject to a fee of $50 per item for print rights and $150 per item for electronic rights (plus applicable taxes) payable by cheque or major credit card. Permission to reproduce a work in computer software, upon approval, is subject to a CSEP Licensing Agreement and licensing fees.