Policy on use and distribution of the Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines and Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for Children and Youth:
- The Guidelines (all versions, languages) are owned copyrighted by the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology.
- NGOs and stakeholders are encouraged to download, use and distribute the Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines for Adults (18-64 years),Older Audutls (65 years and older), and Early Years (0-4 years), Canadian Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for the Early Years (0-4 years) and Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for Children and Youth (5-17 years).
- There are no restrictions to downloading and printing copies to fulfill your distribution needs. Bulk printed copies of the Guidelines are available from CSEP for a modest charge.
- Organizations may reproduce the Guidelines; however, they must be unmodified, in their entirety and their permission to use is to be credited to: The Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology, www.csep.ca/guidelines.
- Organizations may not sell the Guidelines nor use the Guidelines in any publication print or electronic that is made available for sale without the expressed written permission of the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (and payment of applicable license fees).
- The Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology reserves the right to revoke or limit the rights to use the Guidelines.