What is a CSEP Certified Personal Trainer® (CSEP-CPT)?
A CSEP-CPT administers the CSEP-PATH to healthy populations, and develops and implements a tailored physical activity, fitness and lifestyle plan.
Where can CSEP-CPTs Work?
As a CSEP-CPT, your certification will stand out among all other fitness certifications in Canada for its foundations in evidence-based research and development.
Among our over 4000 CSEP-CPTs currently certified, our members have found employment in the areas of:
- Private and Public-funded Gyms and Fitness Facilities
- Municipal Recreation Centres
- University/College Fitness Facilities
- Fitness establishments across Canada
- Private Clinics
A CSEP-CPT’s clientele can include:
- Apparently healthy individuals
- Individuals with a stable health condition who are able to exercise independently
- Individuals between the ages of 15-69 years
To view the CSEP-CPT Scope of Practice, click on the PDF below.