The purpose of this grant is to provide support for professional development events and opportunities throughout Canada. This grant provides like-minded organizations and CSEP members with an opportunity to apply for financial assistance or in-kind support for professional development activities which align with the advancement of the CSEP mission. The aim of the CSEP Partnership Grant is to connect qualified exercise professionals with a range of high-quality services, fitness, and research organizations, while providing a wide selection of professional development opportunities for CSEP members.
- The event or activity must take place in Canada.
- If research is being presented , content must be evidence-informed.
- CSEP members must be offered preferential registration.
- Applications submitted by CSEP members will be given priority.
- Travel and accommodation of applicants for any purpose is not an eligible expense.
- Publications fees are also not eligible for expense.
- All applications will be reviewed by the CSEP Member Services Committee.
- The applications will be reviewed by the CSEP Member Services Committee.
- Outline of your event:
- Date, time, venue/other activities
- Speakers’ bio or CV and presentation abstract
- CSEP Member benefit outline:
- How will your event benefit CSEP members? Which Members will benefit from this event?
- Proposed budget:
- Based on the Support Scheme attached, what is the amount of your request and how will the funds be allocated?
- If applicable, details on any other sponsors or associations Involved.
- Interested organizations must apply through the CSEP Partnership Grant Application Form.
- For more information, please download the Partnership Grant Application Guide.
- Please note that incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
The grant is reviewed and a recipient is chosen twice a year (in July, and in November).
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 11:59:59PM on June 6, 2023
and Inclusion Statement
The Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion in all aspects of the Society’s business. This includes, but is not limited to, applications for membership, awards and grant review, and employment and volunteer positions. CSEP welcomes applications and participation from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. In its commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion, members of the Society, its committees and employees and/or any award/grant recipients are expected to uphold the same policies in their work related to the Society.