LIVE WELL Exercise Clinic is a growing medical fitness clinic with current hiring needs across British Columbia in Abbotsford, White Rock/South Surrey, North Van and New Westminster. We offer our employees a chance for meaningful work in the health and fitness industry. At LIVE WELL, our Clinical Exercise Physiologists are health care professionals and team leaders that use exercise and healthy lifestyle coaching to help their members achieve their goals. If you have a passion for health and exercise and want your work to make a difference in people’s lives, LIVE WELL might be the place for you.
Who are we?
LIVE WELL Exercise Clinic is a first-of-its-kind medical fitness clinic that bridges the gap between traditional gyms and hospital-based rehabilitation. We were founded in Vancouver, BC, in 2011 and have grown to have 15 locations across Canada, with new locations opening all the time. We see people for the prevention of chronic disease and for treatment and maintenance of chronic conditions. Our members come in all ages and sizes with the common goal of living healthier lives.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for compassionate, energetic exercise professionals to join our team. Because our staff work so closely with our members, we are looking for naturally caring people who have great interpersonal skills and are passionate about working with people with a range of health issues. Our Clinical Exercise Physiologists are leaders who thrive in a busy environment. They are life-long learners who enjoy putting their knowledge to use and love getting creative to help members overcome barriers to success.
Your responsibilities in this job?
- Case management of members.
- Providing clinical parameters your team can use to create a safe and effective exercise program.
- Working with other fitness professionals to deliver a safe, supportive and fun environment.
- Supervising small group training sessions.
- Collecting vital measurements such as blood pressure, heart rate and blood sugars.
- Using coaching skills to help members set goals and achieve success.
- Smiling, laughing and genuinely having fun with your co-workers and members!
What qualifications do you need?
- A degree in kinesiology is required.
- A Clinical Exercise Physiology certification (CSEP or ACSM)
- Valid CPR/AED and first aid certification.
- A desire to add your expertise and energy to a young, fun, fast-growing healthcare company.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! There are no sales quotas to hit or member recruitment involved. Join us to do what you love, changing people’s lives through health and fitness.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading CSEP CEP Application.