Make a difference. Love your Work! If you have a passion for connecting with people who want to live well, and enjoy making a difference in their lives, we want to hear from you!
LIV North offers tremendous opportunities for learning and growth along with competitive wages, in a very positive work environment. We consult for, and manage fitness, wellness and recreational centres for some of the most recognized companies in North America.
LIV North currently manages 23 Fitness Centres in downtown Calgary and two in the SE. We currently have openings for personal trainers who want to grow their training business. Our facilities have commercial quality strength, cardio and portable equipment, as well as group exercise class studios/space.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology or Personal Training diploma (eg. NAIT, MRU).
- CSEP-CPT or CSEP-CEP (mandatory).
- Professional insurance.
- CSCS (NSCA) an asset.
- Hours of business: varies by club, typically 5:45 am-7:00 pm Monday-Friday.
- Two to five years experience.
- Ability to instruct group exercise classes/AFLCA certification an asset (eg. boot camp, TRX, etc).
- A professional approach to the industry, which suits the corporate fitness/wellness business.
- Enthusiasm, passion and energy!
- A commitment to customer service and program excellence consistent with HSG’s Train Right™ philosophy!
- Wage range: $30-50/hour (commensurate with experience and qualifications).
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com
We thank all respondents, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.