Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
18 Louisa St., Suite 370
Ottawa, Ontario K1R 6Y6
Administration & Corporate Affairs
- Mary Duggan, CAE - Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 223
- Charles Akben-Marchand, Logistics Manager
- Leea Dunn, Shipping Coordinator, email@example.com, ext. 240
- Kaleigh Maclaren, Sr. Manager, Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 231
- Sarah Moss, Communications Assistant, email@example.com ext. 241
- Korri-Lynne Grant, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 221
Professional Standards Program
- Janis Ellis-Claypool, Professional Standards Program, Director, email@example.com, ext. 227
- Cassandra Smith, Senior Education Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 226
- Christie Boyd, Education Coordinator, email@example.com, ext. 232
Exercise Is Medicine Canada
Advertising and Copyright Information
To advertise in our electronic monthly newsletter, please download and complete the Request Form CSEP advertising rates and Request Form (fillable PDF).
Cost: $84.75 for CSEP members; $113.00 for non-members (+HST).
Website Banner Ads
Event listings - complete the online Submission Form.
To request permission to reproduce any CSEP-copyrighted work, please send a letter of request to CSEP Permissions c/o firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- full name and address of the author and publisher
- title of your publication (book, article, website, other)
- estimated publication date and cost
- title of the CSEP work you wish to reproduce and example of how it will appear in your publication
Permission requests are subject to a fee of $50 per item for print rights and $150 per item for electronic rights (plus applicable taxes) payable by cheque or major credit card. Permission to reproduce a work in computer software, upon approval, is subject to a CSEP Licensing Agreement and licensing fees.