Graduate Student Award - Poster Presentation
Last updated November 2018
The Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology seeks to recognize outstanding research conducted by its graduate student members. Each year, the society presents two Graduate Student Poster Awards in conjunction with the Annual General Meeting. Up to fifteen finalists at both the Master's and Doctoral levels are invited to present their research at the Graduate Student Poster Award Session Poster session, scheduled for Thursday afternoon of the conference.
For the Graduate Student Award Terms of Reference (poster presentation), please visit this page.
- Lauren Skelly, McMaster University
- Cindy Nguyen, University of Toronto
- Gregory Pearcey, University of Victoria
- Kyla Coates, University of Calgary
- Yao Sun, University of Victoria
- David Copithorne, Western University